LOBOT LeArm 6 DOF Smart RC Robot Arm Programmable Open Source Kit With Servos For STM32/51 Single Chip/Nano
- Metal Construction: Aluminum Bracket + Larger Metal Bottom Plate.
- 6DOF structural design make the robotic arm move flexibly, so it can grab objects in any directions.
- All joints are using high-precision digital servos that make the control more accurate.
- Servo LDX-218: 17kg high torque, full metal gear, dual ball bearing, pluggable wire.
- Servo LFD-06: high temperature resistance, use for metal claw.
- Servo LD-1501MG: 17kg large torque, full metal gear, use for large bottom plate.
- Support various control methods, we provide wireless handle and free Android/iOS APP, convenient for you to remote control the robotic arm; Provide graphical PC software (Windows Only), it’s easy to write action group you want.
- Using 6 channel servo controller with build-in bluetooth 4.0 module.
- All interfaces have over-current protection, which can reduce the risk of servo burned out due to locked-rotor.
- 16M large capacity can hold 230 action groups, each action group can hold 1020 actions.
- Low voltage alarm.
- Support TTL serial communication, compatible for Arduino.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.