The TPA3110 is a 2x15 Watt Class D Power Amplifier Board. It is designed to drive Professional Stereo Audio Speakers. This Amplifier Board is mostly used with 8 ohm speakers but it can successfully drive the speaker as low as 4 ohm. Its a very high efficient board which eliminates the need of using a heat sink. This device is fully protected against the shorts to GND, VCC & Output to Output.
The Application of this device is endless in the segment of consumer electronics. Its most common and widely used application is in Televisions and mid range compact audio equipment's.
- Wide range in Input voltage Source i.e. from 8v to 24v.
- It can be used for applications like car, vehicle, computer speaker, family audio and video systems, and in your own DIY music System.
- This amplifier board comes with 4 mounting holes, which is very helpful in tightening the complete circuit board according to your project requirement.
- 3110 power amplifier chip does not require a heat dissipation sink. It has over-current and over-heat protection.
- Operating voltage range: 8V to 24V
- Amplifier chip: TPA3110
- Output power: 2 x 15W
- Dimension: 25mm x 33mm x 3mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.