The TPA3110 is a 2x15 Watt Class D Power Amplifier Board. It is designed to drive Professional Stereo Audio Speakers. This Amplifier Board is mostly used with 8-ohm speakers but it can successfully drive the speaker as low as 4 ohm. It's a very high efficient board which eliminates the need of using a heat sink. This device is fully protected against the shorts to GND, VCC & Output to Output.
The Application of this device is endless in the segment of consumer electronics. Its most common and widely used application is in Televisions and mid-range compact audio equipment.
- Wide range in Input voltage Source i.e. from 8v to 24v.
- It can be used for applications like cars, vehicles, computer speakers, family audio and video systems, and in your own DIY Music System.
- This amplifier board comes with 4 mounting holes, which is very helpful in tightening the complete circuit board according to your project requirement.
- 3110 power amplifier chip does not require a heat dissipation sink. It has over-current and over-heat protection.
- Operating voltage range: 8V to 24V
- Amplifier chip: TPA3110 / HDX8816A
- Output power: 2 x 15W
- Dimension: 25mm x 33mm x 3mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.