MB 102 Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3Volt / 5Volt
This is a 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module which provides a dual 5 V and 3.3 V power rails and has a multi-purpose female USB socket.
The 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module securely fits in a standard 400 or 800 tie points breadboard it also features reverse polarity protection, the module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V.
The module can also output 5V on USB connector or input through the USB connector. It’s a must-have product for experimenters those have to test/prototype electronic circuits on the breadboard.
- Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V.
- Apply to MB102 breadboard
- Input voltage: 6.5-12 V (DC) or USB power supply
- Output voltage: 3.3V/5V can switch over
- Maximum output current: <700 ma
- Fluctuation two road independent control can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
|Input Voltage (V)||
6.5 to 12
|Maximum Output Current(mA)||
7 × 6 × 4 cm
Package Includes :
1 x MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.