CH341A 24-25 Series Burner Chip EEPROM BIOS Writer Flash Board Programmer
This low-cost mini USB CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer is intended to support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/16 pin chip. It is equipped with CH 341A chip, can automatically recognize 25 series chip, and its 24/25 series indicator lamp enables the user to easily recognize module’s working status. This awesome programmer is also user-friendly because it supports USB to TTL conversion and the SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board makes the connection with different chips easily.
CH341 is a USB bus convert chip, providing UART, printer port, parallel and synchronous serial with 2-wire or 4-wire through USB bus. In UART mode, CH341 provides alternant rate control signals such as serial transfer enable, serial receive in ready etc. It also supplies common MODEM communication signal in order to expand UART for
computer or upgrade common synchronous interface device to USB bus directly.
In printer port mode, CH341 supplies standard USB printer port which compounds USB relevant protocol and Windows operating system used to upgrade ordinary parallel printer to USB bus directly. In parallel mode, CH341 gives out 8-bit parallel in EPP or MEM mode. It can be used to input/output data directly without MCU/DSP. Besides, CH341A also supports some common synchronous serial such as 2-wire (SCL, SDA) and 4-wire (CS, SCK/CLK, MISO/SDI/DIN and MOSI/SDO/DOUT) interface.
You will require ComboTool app for performing:
- Plugin IR_Temper Sensor => Combotool change to be a temperature meter.
- Plugin RS485 Converter =>It can capture/send RS485 Modbus frame.
- Plugin … => It can be a UV meter.
To download, click here.
1. The Pin header is random in color.
2. Driver disc is not included with this product. Please find the software and driver files in the attachment section.
- USB interface
- With CH341A chip
- Support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin or 16pin chip
- With 24/25 status indicator lamp
- Support USB to TTL conversionSupport 24EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/ 16pin chip
- Recognize 25 series chip automatically
- Supports download STC series procedure of single chip
- SPI pin to support expanding the utility
- STC microcontroller supports a full range of program download
- Support expanding the utility by SPI pin
- With SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board
- Used in wide applications – PC motherboard, LCD monitor, DVD, router program reading and writing
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8 (32/64bit) system
- Provide 5V-3.3V power supply output
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.