CNC Shield V3 Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 Driver Expansion Board
- Coolant enabled
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers.
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers.
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC.
- PWM Spindle and direction pins 4-Axis support
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
The CNC Shield V3.0 allows you to build a engraving machine, 3D printer, mini CNC and other similar devices using your Arduino. It is designed as a shield and can plug on top of an Arduino requiring no external connections and wiring. There are 4 slots on the board for plugging in stepper motor drive module which can drive 1 stepper motor each. Controlling each step stepper motor requires only two IO pins on the Arduino. Just insert this Arduino CNC Shield V3.0 onto an Arduino UNO, and install the GRBL firmware, you can then quickly build a DIY CNC engraving machine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.