CT-14 Micro-4.2 Stereo Power Amplifier Board Bluetooth Module 5V 2A 5W + 5W
Build your own DIY battery Operated 10Watt Bluetooth speaker with this latest V1.8 CT14 Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module.
The module is very easy to connect to a 2 x 5watts speaker and one 3.7 to 5V battery. With an onboard Micro-USB connected battery, this module can be charged while playing the music itself. Moreover, it comes with various additional features listed below.
Bluetooth module operation: Open the phone Bluetooth, scan the device, find the “DW-CT14+” and click the connection.
Note:: To save the battery power module automatically shut down after 10 minutes in standby mode and needs to be powered ON again.
- Support USB sound card, free drive, plug and play (normal lithium battery power supply).
- This product has its own dual 5W power amplifier circuit, and must not be connected to another amplifier. The outputs of the two amplifiers cannot be connected in parallel or the negative poles are connected together, otherwise, the power amplifier chip is damaged.
- Two 2-8Ω, 3-10W loudspeakers can be connected separately, and the output is stereo.
- The maximum working current is 5V2A. It is powered by a regulated power supply of 5V2A or above, and the sound quality is better.
- It is recommended to use a 3.7V lithium battery (Lithium battery needs to have a protection board). It has a USB charging port for charging the lithium battery. The USB port can also be used as a power supply port or a 5V adapter. It is not allowed to use a power supply with unstable voltage or currents such as the dry battery, power bank, or multi-function transformer.
- When the Bluetooth board is installed, the Bluetooth antenna should not be close to the metal parts as much as possible to avoid affecting the transmission distance.
1 x CT14 Bluetooth 4.2 Stereo Audio Amplifier Module (V 1.8)
1 x Patch Cable set (2 for Speaker 1 for Battery)