DC-DC Buck Step Down Module 6-24V 12V to 5V 3A USB Charger Module | DC DC Step Down
This mini DC-DC step-down voltage converter module supports 6-24V voltage input and 5V 3A output with input polarity reverse protection and output overvoltage protection, short circuit protection.
It adopts synchronous rectification technology ensure ultra-high power conversion up to 97.5% to take full use of your input power. On-board female type A USB port with identification circuit perfectly fit for iphone iPad and Android smartphones as well as it can be useful to power or recharge any electronic gadget which required 5V input power up to 3A
- Non-isolated buck module (BUCK) synchronous rectification
- Maximum Output Current: 3A MAX
- Conversion efficiency: can up to 97.5% (6.5V step down to 5V 0.7A) (after short reverse protection and fuses test value)
- Switch frequency: 500KHz
- Output Ripple: 10mV around (12V to 5V3A) 20M bandwidth
- Output indicator: Output voltage indicator is red
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade (-40 ° to + 85 °) (the higher the ambient temperature, the lower the output power)
- Output overvoltage protection: Yes, input 1.5A fuse, output 5V have 300W TVS tube clamp protection.
- Flat copper inductor, improve conversion efficiency
- With output overvoltage protection. There is 1.5A fuse, output 5V have 300W TVS tube protect your USB device
- Using the latest USB identification circuit, perfectly compatible with IPHONE, the most of Android phones, IPAD etc
- High-quality USB port
- Output voltage indicator (RED)
- Small size, Compact Size
- Input with reverse polarity protection diode, will not damage when input connect incorrectly
- Ultra-low static current, 0.85 mA only. Do not need to add switch when connected to the car battery, can be connected to car cigarette lighter cable or ACC power supply cable
- please enhance heat dissipation when fully used for load output(i.e. 5V@3A with 24V Input).
- For the ideal case (i.e. 5V@2A output with 12V Input) it does not need to enhance heat dissipation.
Note: The Module has Output short circuit protection, but please do not a short circuit for a long time to avoid damage due to overheating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.