MLX 90614ESF DCI Sensor Module
his is an infrared thermometer designed for non-contact temperature sensing. An internal 17-bit ADC and a powerful DSP contribute to the MLX90614’s high accuracy and resolution. It has a huge number of applications including body temperature measurement and movement detection. The sensor has a field of view of 5 degrees and returns the average temperature value of all objects within this field of view.
GY-906 MLX90614ESF-DCI non-contact infrared thermometer for use with Arduino, or any microcontroller that can communicate with it through its I2C interface.
This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and two types of pins.
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile Air Conditioning control system
- The temperature sensing element for residential,
- commercial and industrial building air conditioning Windshield defogging
- Automotive blind angle detection
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- Temperature control in printers and copiers
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Livestock monitoring
- Movement detection
- Thermal relay/alert
- Body temperature measurement
- Data check
- Small size, low cost.
- Mounted on a breakout board with two types of pins.
- 10k Pull-up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers.
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in a wide temperature range:
- Single and dual-zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- High accuracy of +/- 0.2°C over the wide temperature range
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption