Eye Blinking Sensor For boards compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, AVR, PIC
This Eye Blink sensor senses the eyeblink using infrared. The Variation Across the eye will vary as per eye blink. If the eye is closed the output is high otherwise the output is low.
Feature and Specification:
- EYE BLINK indication by LED
- Instant output digital signal for directly Connecting to the microcontroller
- Compact Size
- Working Voltage +5V DC
- TTL output 5V or 0V
- use for digital Eye Blink monitor
- use for Vehicle Accident prevention.
- Suite for real-time driving applications.
- Onboard 3-pin header
- Facility to interface microcontroller devices
- Sensor device: QRD1114
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.