Infrared Temperature Sensor GY-906 MLX90614
- 10k Pull up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers.
- Factory Calibrated at -40 to +125°C for sensor temperature.
- Factory Calibrated at -70 to +380°C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over the wide temperature range (+50°C for both)
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C.
- Single and Dual zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customizable PWM output for continuous readings
This GY-906 MLX90614 is an infrared thermometer for high precision non-contact temperature measurements. It can be easily used with any microcontroller that can communicate with I2C Interface module.
This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and two types of pins. It has various applications such as Automotive blind angle detection, Multiple zone temperature control – up to 127sensors, Thermal relay/alert, Movement detection, Livestock monitoring, Body temperature measurement
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.