The L9110S dual-channel h-bridge motor driver module is a compact board that can be used to drive small robots. This module is based on the L9110 Motor Driver IC. This module has two independent motor driver chips which can each drive up to 800mA of continuous current. The boards can be operated from 2.5 volts to 12 Volt enabling this module to be used with both 3.3 Volts and 5 Volts microcontrollers. A set of female header pins is used to connect this module to a microcontroller. The motors are attached via two sets of screw terminals.
A PWM Pulse Width Modulation signal is used to control the speed of a motor and a digital output is used to change its direction. This module can also be used to drive a single four-line two-phase stepper motor. Four holes make this board easy to mount onto your robot or other projects.
6P black bent pin description:
- 1 VCC external voltage 2.5V-12V
- 2 GND External GND
- 3 AIA external microcontroller IO port
- 4 AIB external microcontroller IO port
- 5 BIA external microcontroller IO port
- 6 BIB external microcontroller IO port
4P green terminal:
- 1 OA1 OB1 contact DC 2-pin, non-directional
- 2 OA2 OB2 contact DC 2-pin, non-directional
- ON VCC, GND module power indicator light
- AIA input high, AIB input low, [OA1 OB1] motor is transferred;
- AIA input low, AIB input high, [OA1 OB1] motor reversal;
- BIA input high, BIB input low, [OA2 OB2] motor is transferred;
- BIA input low, BIB input high,] [OA2 OB2] motor reversal.
Specifications & Features of L9110S Dual Channel H-Bridge Motor Driver Module:-
- On-board two L9110 motor control chip
- The module can be driven by two dc motors at the same time or one phase 4 line 2 type stepping motor
- Input voltage: 2.5 to 12 Volt DC
- Each channel has a continuous output current of 800 ma
- PCB Size: 29.2 mm x 23 mm
- The maximum operating current of 0.8A
- Ultra-small size, suitable for assembly
- Is provided with a fixed mounting hole
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.