ICR Li-ion 14500 1000mAh 3.7v rechargeable battery with BMS circuit
This Standard 14500 1000mAh 3.7 Volt Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery is a single cell compact and powerful battery cell with 1000 mAh capacity. This Li-ion battery is very convenient to install in your project where 3.76 Volt with high capacity is needed.
The Standard 14500 100mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery is a source of power for various portable devices including flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers, etc.
This Battery can be the best Replacement to the normal Non-Rechargeable AA Battery used in many applications such as in RC Transmitter/Reciever Remote, which can make your flight driving experience very cost-effective and efficient in terms of power output than that of conventional AA batteries.
The battery terminals can be used in any compatible battery adapter/holder or it can be permanently soldered to your application’s power source wires.
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge the battery over 4.22V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- The user should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable battery
Note: Images shown are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary.