XD-21 LM358 Gain Amplification Module Operational Amplifier Module is based on the LM358 operational amplifier which is a high-gain, frequency compensated operational amplifier designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. It is used in conventional operational amplifier circuits that need to be operated from a single power rail.
- On-board LM358 chip
- Adjustable gain up to 100x
- On-board 10K adjustable resistor for gain adjustment
- On-board power indicator
- Chip has been drawn out to the main pins for direct input and output of signals
- Working Voltage Range: 5 V to 12 V
- Board Size: 32.7 x 13.3 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.