Mastech MS 8216 Super Slim Pocket Size Auto Range Digital Multimeter AC/DC Voltage Caps. Freq. and Resistor Checking
This multimeter is used to measure AC/DC voltage, current, resistance, and diode continuity. Auto power off low power consumption. It's a perfect tool for the laboratory factory and home.
- 4000 counts digital LCD display
- It includes 7 functions with 29 ranges
- Low battery indication,
- over range indication
- polarity indication
- Auto power off
- Overrange protection for all ranges
- Test AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency, and duty cycle Diode check and continuity test, Data hold, and relative measurement
- DC Voltage 400mV/4V/40V/400V/600V
- AC Voltage 4V/40V/400V/600V
- Resistance 400ohm/4kohm/40kohm/400kohm/4Mohm/40Mohm
- Capacitance 4nF/40nF/400nF/4uF/40uF/200uF
- Frequency 10HZ~200kHZ Duty Cycle 0.1~99.9%
- Max. Voltage Between Terminals and Earth Ground: 600V DC or RMS AC Operating
- Altitude: 2000 meters (7000 ft.) maximum
- Max. Show Value: 3999 counts
- Max Sampling Time: approx. 0.4-second
- Unit showing: showing of function and electrical capacity.
- Auto power off time: 15 min.
- Power Supply: 2*1.5V(LR44 battery) (not included)
- Temperature Factor: <0.1xAccuracy/Degree Centigrade Operating
- Temperature: 0 to 40 Centigrade(32 to 104 Fahrenheti)
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 50 Centigrade(10 to 122 Fahrenheit)
Note: Measurement must be made with correct input terminals and functions and within the allowable measuring range. Do not use the product around explosive gas vapor or in damp or wet environments. A low level of a battery will result in an incorrect reading. Change the batteries when the battery level is low. Do not make measurements when the battery door is not properly placed.
Note: This product does not come with a battery.
1 x Digital multimeter
1 x Leather bag
1 x Instruction manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.