Maxell 2000 mAh ER6C 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery for Mitsubishi FX PLC with Plug
This is a MAXELL ER6C 3.6V Lithium battery maintain Programmable Controller PLC Memory backup from PLC Automation equipment such as CNC Machine-tools or any industrial equipment with Mitsubishi PLC batteries using this type of MAXELL ER6C 3.6V battery.
The lithium battery Maxell ER6C 3.6V is the replacement for the battery integrated for data backup in any MITSUBISHI. This ER6C 3.6V (AA) Super Lithium Thionyl comes with 2 wire leads connectors.
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 Volts
- Dimension : 14mm x 50mm
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Original: Japan
- Application range: Real-time clock, PLC backup memory power supply, automotive electronics, various instruments, meters, equipment, and so on.
LITHIUM BATTERY FOR PLC
- This battery is used for data back-up in the event of a power failure as mentioned above, and continuous operation of a real-time clock.
- Even if using the EEPROM or EPROM cassette the battery is necessary to hold the internal memory in case of a power outage.
- Never use this battery together with different type/model code batteries together.
- The voltage of this battery is not compatible with that of manganese or alkaline manganese battery.
- Since the positive terminal is glass-sealed, avoid applying any shock or excessive force to this portion
- To avoid fire, explosion, and severe burn hazard, do not recharge, disassemble, heat above 100°C(212°F), incinerate, or expose contents to water
- Never short the positive and negative terminals of the battery
- Soldering, when made for use with this battery, must satisfy the following conditions:
- solder temperature at the end of the tab or pin terminal: Below 270°C(518°F)
- Soldering time: 5 Seconds or less.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.