The Mini Digital Power Amplifiers 3W Dual Track Red PAM 8403 provides Class AB power amplifier performance with Class D amplifier efficiency. The use of low noise, no filter structure can save the traditional D class amplifier output low pass filter. Requires very few external components, thus saving PCB space and system cost, is ideal for portable applications.
The PAM8403 provides 3W of power at efficiencies greater than 90% with both system shutdown and mute control. Special line architecture enhances anti-noise capability and reduces RF interference.
PAM8403 Features: No filter Class D amplifier, low quiescent current, and low EMI, up to 3W output power at 4 load and 5v power supply conditions. Up to 90 ℅ efficiencies, low THD, low noise, short circuit current protection, thermal protection, very few external components, saving cost and space.
- A d-type amplifier without a filter, low quiescent current, and low EMI.
- When connects with a 4-ohm load and 5V power supply, the output power can be up to 3W.
- Low THD, low noise.
- Short circuit protection; thermal protection.
- Input Voltage : 2.5-5.5 V(USB power supply).
- Output Impedance : 4 ohm.
- Efficiency : 90%.
- Frequency Response : 150 Hz – 20 KHz.
- Input Impedance : 2 Kohm.
- Dimensions : 15 x 20 mm.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||
2.5 ~ 5.5
|No. of Sound Channel||
50 Hz – 20 KHz.
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||
15 x 20 x 4
5 × 3 × 1 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.