Mitsubishi Lithium Battery 3.6V for Mitsubishi Servo A6BAT ER17330V
This is a Mitsubishi ER17330V 3.6V Lithium battery maintain Programmable Controller PLC Memory backup from PLC Automation equipment such as CNC Machine-tools or any industrial equipment with Mitsubishi PLC batteries using this type of 3.6V battery.
Application range: Real-time clock, PLC backup memory power supply, automotive electronics, various instruments, meters, equipment, and so on.
LITHIUM BATTERY FOR PLC
- This battery is used for data back-up in the event of a power failure as mentioned above, and continuous operation of a real-time clock.
- Even if using the EEPROM or EPROM cassette the battery is necessary to hold the internal memory in case of a power outage.
- Never use this battery together with different type/model code batteries together.
- The voltage of this battery is not compatible with that of manganese or alkaline manganese battery.
- Since the positive terminal is glass-sealed, avoid applying any shock or excessive force to this portion
- To avoid fire, explosion, and severe burn hazard, do not recharge, disassemble, heat above 100°C(212°F), incinerate, or expose contents to water
- Never short the positive and negative terminals of the battery
- Soldering, when made for use with this battery, must satisfy the following conditions:
- solder temperature at the end of the tab or pin terminal: Below 270°C(518°F)
- Soldering time: 5 Seconds or less.