OV7670 Camera Module is a precise small size, high sensitive and low voltage CMOS image Sensor module for capturing and processing the image. It is based on OV7670 image sensor. Through SCCB bus control, the sensor can output the whole frame, sampling, and various resolution of 8 bits of data. The product VGA image can reach up to a maximum of 30 frames per second. Users can completely control the image quality, data format and transmission mode. All the process of image processing functions can be through the SCCB programming interface, including gamma curve, white balance, saturation and chroma.
The OV7670 is a low cost image sensor DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 ("VGA") resolutions, equivalent to 0.3 Megapixels. The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This preprocessing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB).
In addition, OmmiVision image sensor has been in application of unique sensor technology, by reducing or eliminating the optical or electronic defect such as fixed pattern noise, tail, floating away, etc., to improve the quality of the image, and get the clear and stable color images.
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto detection
- De-noise level auto adjust
- Supports image sizes: VGA, CIF, and any size scaling down from CIF to 40x30
- VarioPixel method for sub-sampling
- Automatic image control functions including: automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic gain control (AGC), automatic white balance(AWB), automatic band filter (ABF), and automatic black-level calibration (ABLC)
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- Supports scaling
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Image quality controls including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), and anti-blooming
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust)
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust
- Photosensitive Array: 640 x 480.
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V.
- Operating Power: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV.
- Sleeping Mode: <20μA.
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C.
- Output Format: YUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data (8 digit).
- Lens Size: 1/6″.
- Vision Angle: 25 degree.
- Max. Frame Rate: 30fps VGA.
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec).
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 46 dB.
- DynamicRange: 52 dB.
- Browse Mode: By row.
- Electronic Exposure: 1 to 510 row.
- Pixel Coverage: 3.6μm x 3.6μm.
- Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 60℃.
- PCB Size (L x W): Approx. 1.4 x 1.4 inch / 3.5 x 3.5 cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.