What is PocketBeagle?
PocketBeagle is an ultra-tiny-yet-complete open-source USB-key-fob computer. PocketBeagle features an incredibly low cost, slick design, and simple usage, making PocketBeagle the ideal development board for beginners and professionals alike.
- Low-cost Linux computer with tremendous expansibility
- Opportunity to learn many programming aspects from educators on-line
- Openness and flexibility tear-down limits your imagination
Summary of Technical Specifications:
- Based on new Octavo Systems OSD3358-SM 21mm x 21mm system-in-package that includes 512MB DDR3 RAM, 1-GHz ARM Cortex-A8 CPU, 2x 200-MHz PRUs, ARM Cortex-M3, 3D accelerator, power/battery management, and EEPROM
- 72 expansion pin headers with power and battery I/Os, high-speed USB, 8 analog inputs, 44 digital I/Os, and numerous digital interface peripherals
- MicroUSB host/client and microSD connectors
- Octavo Systems OSD3358 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 512MB DDR3 RAM integrated
- Integrated power management
- 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs) ARM Cortex-M3