1.8V - 12V 2A DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator
The DC Motor PWM Speed Regulator 1.8V, 3V, 5V, 6V, 12V-2A speed control switch function for DC Motors allows controlling the direction of a DC motor using a Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM) DC voltage with a Duty Cycle fully adjustable from 0%-100%. The motor speed controller can easily provide a continuous current of 2A to your DC motor or other DC load.
With a resettable fuse, it can automatically break the connection and automatically recover. With a LED indicator and a rotary switch, convenient to use.
1. Connect your DC motor (or DC load) to the motor terminals
2. Connect a voltage of 1.8V-12V DC to the circuit making sure of the correct polarity of the connection. Note that the voltage applied to the motor will be the supply voltage applied to the circuit.
3. You can now control the speed of the motor through the potentiometer.
- Output current : 2A(Max).
- With a resettable fuse.
- Equipped with LED indicator.
- Potentiometer with switch function for PWM adjustment.
Package Includes :
1 x PWM DC Motor Speed Controller 1.8V/3V/5V/6V/12V- 2A.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.