Solder Flux Paste, RMA-223 PCB PGA BGA SMD Soldering Flux Paste
- This Amtech Soldering Flux paste is the replacement for solder wire used in Through-hole soldering, some times solder flux is referred to as solder paste. This solder paste comes in a special container, when it is sealed, it can survive for 6 months.
- This solder paste for soldering small SMD components in a reflow oven or with a hot air soldering station. comes in a small container for prototyping or repairing job. 100% brand new and effective quality.
- Function: repair of mobile phone chips, computer and digital services industries, high-precision circuit board SMT welding, BGA welding process, etc.
- If you open the container and want to store the rest of the paste for future use make sure it is tight and place it in a plastic zipper pouch and place it in the refrigerator.
- Tin cream for BGA mechanical lead-free welding flux paste for BGA soldering station.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.