ESD Safe Antistatic 936A Analog Soldering Station with 50W Soldering Iron and Stand
This is a Siron 936A 50W Analog Temp. Controlled Soldering Station, Its fitted with Japanese Ceramic heater and long life soldering tip. This station deserves 50W power Output. It is based on the most advanced and Precise circuitry which ensures quick and accurate tip temperature and very fast thermal recovery. Soldering Station is widely used in the electronics industry for electrical connections, Rework stage, Hardware debugging, PCB Designing, Through hole components mounting, such as joining copper to printed circuit boards.
- Soldering Iron with Needle bit
- Stand with Sponge for Soldering Iron
- Its temperature can be 150-480 Degree centigrade
- To set the desired temperature rotate the knob
- The LED indicator will glow solid red when the tip temperature is being raised to desired set value.
- Its power consumption is 50W
- Its operating Voltage is 24V
- Easy Replaceable bits
- Rubber grip for non-slippery use.
- MCH heater for long life
- Its ESD protected
|Model||936A Soldering Station|
|Temperature||150-480 Degree Centigrade|