Snap Circuits SC-100 Experiments Electric Circuit STEM Kit
- Electrical components provide students with ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (sold separately)
- Clear and concise illustrated manual included
Learn While Doing
Snap Circuits is the best educational kit that gives your child hands-on learning in how electrical and electronic circuits work to run the everyday devices that they're familiar with. They'll also gain valuable lessons in building and understanding the different types of circuit designs.
Well Designed and Detailed Manual
The project manual includes a large number of colour illustrations and simple directions for each project. The snap circuits kit is designed as such that children also learn and memorize the electric symbols and their functions. The projects include a sound-activated switch, a musical doorbell, a voice-controlled lamp, a flying saucer, and a light police siren. With these projects, children will experiment with things like electric switches, integrated circuits, digital circuits, fuses, and the transformation of circuit sounds into other sounds.
Safe and Secure for Kids
Snap Circuits does not need any soldering and tools for designing circuits, so it's safe and secure for kids to use their creativity for designing their circuits