Wooden Bottle Stopper Corks
- Developed for the wine industry to address corkiness, inconsistency, random oxidation, and leakage, these corks are made from Suberin, the purest part of the cork, that is blended with a proprietary polymer that enhances the natural elasticity and sealing properties of the cork
- Can be used for different DIY Projects and Activities
- The corks are symmetrical and totally natural in appearance
- They are ideally suited for use with wines that are intended for enjoyment 12-18 months after bottling
- Bottles can be put on their side immediately after corking
- Size 7 - Height - 28mm Approx.
- Size 8 - Height - 28mm Approx.
- Size 9 - Height - 28mm Approx.
- Size 10 - Height - 32mm Approx.
Note: The size mentioned in the size chart is approx, Actual product dimensions may vary slightly from 2 to 3 mm.