Non-Destructive MP3 Decoding Board with Self-Powered TF Card U Disk Decoded Player Module
The Non-Destructive MP3 Decoding Board with Self-Powered TF Card U Disk Decoded Player module is used for playing tracks in the MP3 format stored on a micro SD card or USB memory. The perfect device for playing messages on platforms, warning signals, etc. Superior sound quality.
Onboard 2W mono amplifier (5V power of up to 3W) is connected to the speaker (recommendation 4 Ω 3W speakers), 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack can connect with headphones or external audio. With a MicroUSB port. Through the mobile power supply, 3.7V lithium battery, or USB 5V power supply. Support TF Card (mobile phone memory card) and U disk play mode.
No soldering with speaker terminals for easy wiring. The module is designed to make the modification.
- “Long press” approximate 2S.
- If you use U disk mode, it is recommended a 5V power supply, and some U disk does not support a 3.7V power supply.
- Support MP3 format, playing power on automatically.
- When mp3 is played the red LED flashes.
- Support U disk (test 32G), TF Card (test 16G) play mode; power-on default. TF card mode, if the TF card does not have the right type of operation.
- Buttons can be adjusted up and down to control songs, volume up and down, pause or play, and mode switching.
- Press the menu button to enter the single / all song play mode. The default mode is the all song mode when powered up. Pressing the Repeat button can replace the circulating mode.
|Input Supply Voltage (VDC)||
3.7 ~ 5.5
Package Includes :
1 x TF Card U Disk MP3 Format Decoder Board Module/Audio Player