USB Charger Doctor Inline Voltage, Current & Capacity Meter Tester
This USB In-Line Voltage and Current Meter with LCD Display is a lot like the Charger Doctor we carry. Just like the charger doctor, you can use this meter to find out if your voltage is too low or your current draw is too high.
Use the USB In-Line Voltage and Current Meter to measure the working voltage and current output for any USB port and project. This blue plastic dongle plugs between a USB device and passes the data lines through. This voltage meter has an LCD display that shows off voltage, watts, amps, and mAH and instantly reads the numbers out for testing devices such as chargers, cables, and cell phones.
You can use this device from 4-20VDC input voltage (although most USB devices tend to hover around 4.75 to 5.25) and up to 3A of current. It's a very handy tool for testing USB devices above 7VDC, checking load levels and debugging battery chargers and boost converters.
- Compact and easy to carry, no additional power supply, plug, and play
- It can easily measure the output voltage of the USB port and the device operating current or load voltage
- Detect any USB charger such as PC USB, home charger, car charger
- The wide range of applications, any phone, any electronic product, easy to use
- Suitable for factories, laboratories, and personal use.
The item can store data automatically when the power is off, and you can reset the data by pressing reset for about 3s.
Only for USB 2.0
- No battery, no on / off switch, plug and play
- Voltage range: 4-20V (+1% / -1% accuracy)
Resolution: 0.01V 0.01A 1mAh
Current: 0-3A (+1% / -1% accuracy)
Battery Capacity (0-99999mah)
Working time (0-99Hour)
Colour: Transparent blue/Transparent Black
Size: 7.3cm×2.3cm×1.35cm (LXWXH)
Net Weight: 20g
1 x USB Inline 4V-20V LCD Display Voltage/Current/Capacity Meter
Note: The colour of the device might vary and we ship according to the availability of the stock.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.