Waveshare 10.1inch Capacitive Touch Display, Optical Bonding Toughened Glass Panel, 1280×800, IPS, HDMI Interface
10.1inch Capacitive Touch Display, Optical Bonding Toughened Glass Panel, 1280×800, IPS, HDMI Interface. The Waveshare 10.1inch Capacitive Touch Display is a high-quality display panel with a capacitive touch interface, making it ideal for use in a variety of applications, including industrial automation, digital signage, and gaming.
The display features a 1280×800 pixel resolution with an IPS (in-plane switching) panel, which provides excellent color accuracy, wide viewing angles, and high contrast ratio. The display also uses optical bonding technology to bond the touch panel and the toughened glass panel together, which eliminates the air gap between the panels and reduces the reflection, resulting in improved image clarity and better touch sensitivity.
- 10.1-inch IPS screen with a hardware resolution of 1280 x 800.
- 10-point capacitive touch, with tempered glass panel, hardness up to 6H.
- Using optical bonding touch technology, the display effect is better.
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie when used with Raspberry Pi.
- Supports Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 when used as a computer monitor.
- Support multi-language OSD menu (can be used for power control, adjusting brightness/contrast, etc.)
- Support HDMI audio output, onboard 3.5mm headphone jack, and 4PIN speaker jack.
- Model: 10.1DP-CAPLCD /
- Size: 10.1 Inch
- Viewing angle: 178 Deg
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 Pixels
- Touch panel dimensions: 239.00 (H) × 147.00 (V) × 2 (D) mm
- Display panel dimensions: 228.6 (H) × 143.0 (V) × 2.60 (D) mm
- Display area: 135.36 (H) × 216.58 (V) mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.1175 (H) × 0.1088 (V) mm
- Color gamut: 58% NTSC
- Maximum brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast: 800:1 /
- Backlight: adjustment: OSD menu adjustment
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- DSI port Standard HDMI port /
- Power port: 5V Type-C /
- Input Current: 750-800 mA
- Power consumption: 4