LOBOT xArm 6DOF Robot Arm with Bus Servo on Scratch Arduino Programmable Robotic Arm with Wireless Remote
- Uses serial bus servo motor with feedback of angle, temperature and voltage, motor shaft lock protection, the LX-15D serial servo have extra long life and can run continuously for at least one month
- High-quality components throughout, full metal construction, unique connecting rod structure and oxidated blast-treated surface, make its body more beautiful and delicate
- Various programming styles, support computer programming, mobile phone programming, and manually positioned programming( position the arm manually and memorize those positions for recall), most of other robot arm only support computer programming
- Innovative control methods, xArm robotic arm support not only mobile phone, wireless handle and computer control, but also wireless/wired mouse control. Only need one mouse, you can control the robot arm as you like
- Support Scratch/Arduino secondary development and expansion, provide rich learning tutorials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.